“Hydro” stands for a clean and environmentally sound excavation. “X” stands for experience and reputation.
One call will demonstrate our superior service and ability, whatever your excavation or industrial service needs.
- We can vacuum up any material (wet or dry) including clay, topsoil, rock, pea stone, sand, drill mud, etc.
- On-board 12 cubic yard debris box, and 1200 gallon water tank
- Up to 300 feet reaching circumference without loss of vacuum capacity
- Hot water burner on each truck for winter conditions
- 8 inch vacuum hose with an extendable boom that reaches up to 25 feet off the back of the truck, with 320 degree rotation
- Largest hydro excavation company in the State of Michigan
- Excellently maintained fleet
- Slot trenching
- Potholing and day lighting
- Telephone pole holes
- Light bases
- Valve exposure
- Utility location
M.L. Chartier is able to handle any industrial job safely no matter how big or small:
- Food and Beverage
- Gas and Oil Transmission/Refining
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
Wet & Dry Vacuuming
We provide dustless cleaning and remove thick, sludgy materials not removable by conventional methods.
Dry Vacuum Trucks
We operate mobile collection equipment. Our vacuum trucks are ordered and built to meet standards such as 28 inch HG 6,000 CFM blowers with 17 yard tank capacities.
Liquid Vacuum Trucks
M.L. Chartier also offers liquid vacuum trucks and tankers with up to 6,000 gallon capacity.
Hydro Excavation Trucks
These trucks offer a safe dig 12 yard debris hopper 1,300 gallon water support tank to supply a 25 GPM at 2,500 PSI 40,000 BTU water system.
Water Blast Units
These units offer from 10,000 to 40,000 PSI capabilities up to 300 HP with state of the art tooling.
Confined Space Rescue Services
This service has a portable contained unit with capabilities for all rescue prevention and recovery assistance.